- What: Filipino Cultural Immersion Summer Camp
- Who can enroll: Youth 10 to 15 years old
- Where: Holy Child St. Martin Church, 777 Southgate Ave, Daly City, CA 94015
- When: July 20-24 and July 27-31, Monday to Friday (2 weeks); Parents' Meeting on July 20. Graduation of July 31
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm, every day (Bring your own lunch)
Registration and camp fees: A minimal registration fee of $250 per child will be required to cover class venue donation, classroom materials, and field trip expenses. 30% discount on registration fee for second sibling and 50% discount for the third sibling.
New for 2015! Be inspired as you listen to successful Filipinos share their success stories. This year, Ms. Hydra Mendoza, D.C. Mayor Ray Buenaventura, D.C. Council Members Mike Guingona and David Canepa, Ms. Henni Espinoza, and Ms. Sonia Delen are among those invited to speak to the campers.
You can also visit, www.upaa-sf.org for more details and to download registration forms.