At FWN, we thrive because of our organizational purpose and meaning. We exist to amplify Filipina women's voices worldwide. Every program at FWN has purpose and meaning. Your support benefits the Filipina women of the diaspora.
Choose a program you'd like to sponsor to amplify FIlipina women voices worldwide:
- #GivingBooksDay - Spread the gift of #GlobalPinayPower with a copy of "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead" to a young Pinay - comes with custom bookmark)
- #GivingBooksDay - Benefits a school’s library of your choice to receive two leadership books by FWN: 2 For You. 2 Books For A School - "DISRUPT: Filipina Women: Proud. Loud. Leading Without a Doubt." and "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead"
- #GivingBooksDay - Gift 20 copies of "DISRUPT 2.0: Filipina Women: Daring to Lead" to a school or girl organization in your community. Indicate which school or girl organization in the "MORE" prompt following this form
- Filipina Women Against Violence - Supports publishing and distribution costs of FWN's V-Diaries Anti-Violence Resource Guide
- Annual Filipina Leadership Global Summit - Supports the Filipina Summit Fund engaging more Filipina women at the #FWNSummit2017
- Global Pinay Power Fund - Supports the development of FEMtorMatch program and Francine Maigue, the Face of Global Pinay Power, for the Global Pinay Power International Roadshow
- Fellowship Program Fund - Support the Fellowship program for leadership development
- ePahayagan - Support the cost of publication for one month
- Filipina Summit Scholarship Fund - Support one young Pinay to attend the #FWNSummit2017 in Toronto
Give Back at www.filipinawomensnetwork.org/givingtuesday